So what happend in the last year?
I experimented with cloud servers, as you might noticed. I tried to move all services from a big dedicated host to some smaller cloudservers… and failed.
The idea was nice. I mean, the mailserver, the jabber host etc, they all worked like a charm, but as soon as the homepages were used a bit more often, the servers went down.
You might have noticed the ticketsystem was down for a whole time without me noticing it…
So I moved back. To a nice dedicated Host with some nice and stable enterprise harddrives.
During the moving back I decided to upgrade all necessary services to the latest version, some of them I just build up from scratch to add up-to-date features.
So these things changed:
– Now has SPF and DKIM headers
– switched from spamassassin and amavis to rspamd and clamAV
– clamav has now custom definition files, making to a “real” virus scanner
– New spam learning system, now you don’t need to keep files in your junk/spamfolder. As soon as you move an email there, it gets instantly analyzed.
– Auto Expunge: emails in trash are getting deleted after 60 days, mails in junk after 90
– Up-to-date encryption algorythms
– Ticketsystem is working again
– cloud.is-a-furry.org is not crashing anymore if there is a huge traffic load
– AntiSPAM is now active: People not on your contact list can’t write you messages.
– Webregistration is now working again
– Registration is now reCaptcha secured
– Updated to latest version
If you have any problems, let me know :3